I don’t usually do this, but these four articles speak for themselves on drug costs and I am on my way to a conference.
1) Drug companies are selling their drugs to others after a patent expires and those companies can/do jack up the price. This is from Bloomberg News, a reputable business publication:
2) The cost of cancer care: One of the reason some people file for bankruptcy or go into deep debt and often re-finance their homes. This from the National Center for Biotechnology Education:
3) corporate drug company contributions during the election to candidate at the local level from Statnews on health care:
4) Do Drug Coupons for Low Income: Do They Really Help with Drug Costs? From the New York Times:
5) Costs Now Unaffordable especially for those with Donut Hole–from the Washington Post
Kathleen O’Connor (c) November 2, 2016