This agreement isn’t perfect but it’s a start: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/16/opinion/keep-patients-healthy-and-doctors-sane.html emc=edit_th_20150416&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=54404043
It matters because:
Health Care is a foreign country– with incomprehensible language, rules, customs, bills and money:
- Medicare can’t negotiate drug prices but the VA can.
- Health care services have not been rewarded for quality, safety and outcomes.
- Insurance rules and rates vary state by state.
- Rules and taxes differ between large and small employers.
- Insurance is not considered commerce.
- Competition actually increases health care costs.
- Both Republican and Democratic administrations caused cost increases.
And Much More—BUT..There are things you can do in your own community.
Read The Buck Still Stops Nowhere to find out. It’s a short, 100 page, hard hitting guide you can’t find anywhere else. We’re in the early publishing, print on demand stage to prepare for broader distribution. We have:
- ISBN and Library of Congress/copyright numbers.
- References, readings and a quick reform history since 1869.
- Knowledgeable external reviewers.
- All testimonials newly confirmed.
Price: $12.95, (plus tax for Washington state orders). All orders plus shipping and handling–$20. Books currently print on demand only. Orders payable to: Kathleen O’Connor LLC (registered in Washington State). Or order on line via PayPal. Pre-book store orders autographed.
- Pre-bookstore copies available late April or very early May.
- Copies available in some book stores May or June.
- All pre-digital book costs (including book stores) include shipping and handling.
- Digital books available in late May or early June.